April Gigs & Getting Ready for the Next Journey

Finally sold the house!
Everything seems to be falling into place. I might say "finally" falling into place, but... hey, maybe the time is just right. After closing on 7 homes in the last 3 weeks (mine included), I'm definitely ready to move on and hit the road. I've been living in the Lance 2295 since September making some small adjustments, acclimating to the smaller space (from 1344 sq ft to 176 sq ft), and planning for the next adventure. 


In addition to home sales business, March was busy musically for me with 9 gigs, including 3 house concerts, a St Patrick's Day Party, a Spring Fling Dinner Party Concert, and a Park Fest at Palo Verde Park.

April starts with my first time at the Tucson Folk Festival on the 6th, then Cyclovia Tucson the next day, performing on the Historic Y Community Stage. One the 23rd I'll be playing in an Acoustic Showcase at the Public Brewhouse. My Farewell Concert is on the 28th at Far Horizons East. The next day I'm leaving Tucson... going to get my solar system installed - a must for boondocking!

Lance 2295 and Nissan Titan

Comments

  1. Your trailer and truck look awesome together, Paul. Even color-coordinated! As a former (and possibly future) nomad myself (I call myself a Vagablonde - ha), I feel a bit of envy for your journey. Thanks for starting this blog so we can "tail" you in spirit. Chris Kohler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, I’m so excited for you, and I miss you dearly! I suppose this blog will have to suffice in place of physically joining your journey. šŸ¤—

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Happen in September?

California Finally!